Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Birthday Madness and a freebie

My handsome boy is going to be turning 3 in a month now! 

I realized in a panic that I had only a month to pull a homemade birthday out of my back pocket yesterday and let's just say I am a planner when it comes to parties. Yes you will receive a birthday invitation a month before hand. Yes I will go order his cake a month before hand. I will also probably have all the non-perishable snacks ready by next week. 

Better to be prepared.

My son LOVES monsters. We progressed last September out of his "I am a dog or cat" all the time phase into his "I am a monster" all the time phase. He loves being a monster so much that I had to sit for hours cutting out duct tape stripes and polka dots (not an easy feat) to make him a monster costume for halloween. 



He informed me then that he wanted a monster birthday. So I whipped up (translated sat there for an hour glued to the monitor trying to make this invite perfect) a monster invitation for his approval. 

"Mommy I LOVE IT" (thank you! THANK YOU THANK YOU!)


The invitation will be available in our Lane34 Greetings and Party supplies etsy store later this week. 


I also made him some monster smiles that we are going to add to Popsicle sticks for some cute photo moments for all the kids, and in all honesty probably most of the adults. 

Click Here to download a printable version of the monster mouths for your own monster. Just add to popsicle sticks and have some photo fun!

Time for this momma to get back to birthday planning! I hope everyone has a great new year! 

-Megan 

We LOVE to link up...


Today's Creative Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment